Every business day the Central Bank of Russia fixes rates of certain foreign currencies to Russian ruble (currency code - RUR).
List of currencies: Australian dollar, Azerbaijani manat, Armenian dram, Belarusian ruble, Bulgarian lev, Brazilian real, Hungarian forint, Danish krone, Euro, Indian rupee, Kazakh tenge, Canadian dollar, Kyrgyzstani som, Chinese yuan, South Korean won, Latvian lats, Lithuanian litas, Moldovan leu, Norwegian krone, Polish zloty, Romanian leu, Singapore dollar, Pound sterling, US dollar, Tajikistani somoni, Turkish lira, Turkmenistan manat, Uzbekistani som, Ukrainian hryvnia, Czech koruna, Swedish krona, Swiss franc, South African rand, Japanese yen.
The exchange rates module is created for Joomla 2.5. The module automatically receives exchange rates from the Central Bank of Russia website, stores them in the database and then displays them.
Parameters of the exchange rates module mod_idcurrenciesrates:
- A list of three-letter currency codes, separated by a semicolon;
- A number of decimal digits, rounded off.
- Joomla 2.5.x
Exchange rates module installation and setup in Joomla 2.5
- download the installation file from our site;
- install the module with the using the add-on manager of Joomla admin panel;
- configure the module settings and publish it using of the module manager of Joomla admin panel.
File: zip (30 КБ)
Download: iDCurrenciesRates (Central Bank of Russia exchange rates module for Joomla 2.5)